Accreditations and Quality
Our products and processes are always measured against the most up-to-date industry standards, and we hold a number of essential and desirable certificates and accreditations. Please click the titles to view the certificates.
- GMP: Good Manufacturing Practice is a globally-recognised standard that specifies the requirements for a quality management system which ensures that products consistently meet customer and regulatory requirements. (Sodium Bicarbonate)
- ISO 9001: An internationally-recognised standard that specifies the requirements for a quality management system which ensures that products consistently meet customer and regulatory standards. (All products)
- ISO 14001: An internationally-recognised standard for companies that have an effective environmental management system. (Soda Ash, Sodium Bicarbonate, Calcium Chloride, Crex)
- BRC: BRC certification is an internationally recognised mark of food safety and quality. (Sodium Bicarbonate)
- FEMAS: FEMAS is an animal feed assurance scheme which is based on HACCP principles, it forms a bedrock of EU Feed legislation (Sodium Bicarbonate)
- Sodium Bicarbonate and Soda Ash Kosher certificate