At Tata Chemicals Europe, we look after our people.
Once we’ve selected, inducted and trained the right people, we want to keep hold of them! Our unique culture and diverse roles are integral in engaging employees, but we also know that benefits are increasingly important to a workforce.
That’s why we offer our employees a generous rewards package, including benefits like:
- Competitive salary, exceeding the ‘living wage’.
- 29 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays.
Defined contribution pension scheme with up to 9% employer contribution.
- Profit sharing scheme.
- The Advantage Scheme, where employees receive significant discounts of hundreds of items.
- Child care vouchers.
- Substantial cash rewards for referring friends and family to the business.
- Opportunities for higher and further education including funding and time off for study.
With positive motivation, many TCE employees have enjoyed working with us for decades, even spanning generations of the same family. Would you like to join them in the next exciting phase of your career?
Gender Pay - Company Statement
TCE is committed to ensuring we pay based on merit not gender. We employ a pay and grading structure, and employees in our union recognised population are predominantly paid the same rate for the job. There is some flexibility in salaries paid to employees in management roles, and this is based on knowledge, skills and experience as well as market conditions. Gender is not a factor in how much we pay.