HIGH PURITY TECHNICAL SALT
- High purity technical grade salt is a free flowing salt aimed at a number of high-end technical applications.
- Available in 25kg PE bags and 1T IBCs.
INDUSTRIAL VACUUM SALT
Industrial vacuum salt is a free flowing pure grade of salt used for animal feed and agricultural applications.
- Manufactured via our HACCP system and FEMAS certified.
- Used in all kind of blends and pre-mixes as well as an ingredient in its own right.
- Available in 25kg, 1T IBCs and bulk tankers.
UNDRIED VACUUM SALT
Undried Vacuum Salt or UV salt is a high purity, undried salt with a wide range of applications.
- UV salt contains up to 3% moisture.
- It conforms to ‘BS998: 1990 – Vacuum Salt for Food Use’.
- It contains anti-caking agent to avoid lumping.
- It is ideal for use in chemical processing and large scale water treatment, including OSEC processes.
- Available for bulk deliveries.
- PAD salt is an ungraded, undried white salt that is ideal for a range of technical and industrial sectors including aluminium smelting, agricultural applications and oil and gas processing. It is also ideal for producing industrial grade brine.
- Available in bulk deliveries.